Dog Is Dead - Glockenspiel Song;
Jake Bugg - Saffron;
The Petebox - Where is my mind?;
Barnum Meserve - Broken Window;
Yunioshi - Invisible;
Spaceships Are Cool - Gingerbread Houses;
Gallery 47 - Memory Exiles;
Indiana - Blind As I Am;
Kagoule - Made of Concrete;
Hot Japanese Girl - Mixtape;
Kappa Gamma - Green Eyes;
I am Lono - Why everything is made of fires;
Captain Dangerous - I am the wind;
Captain Dangerous - No Good Times Intended (Live in the Volcanic Lounge);
Captain Dangerous - Then She Kissed Me (Live in the Volcanic Lounge);
Injured Birds - Song For Bailey;
We Show Up On Radar - I'll Be a Ghost;
Captain Dangerous - A Little Bit Of Home (Live in the Volcanic Lounge);
The Amber Herd - Catching Time;
Sinners Highway - The Road;
Andy Whittle - Anodyne;
La Boite Diabolique - Bricks;
Without Maps - JCVD;
Marc Reeves - Judgement Day;
Adam Peter Smith - Lovers Tiff;
Drag The Lake - Stench of Burning Paradise;
Ujahm - Wannabe;
Emily Needs - Can't change;
The Dusty Bible Band - Spike Driver Blues;
Dick Venom & The Terrortones - Cadillac Twist;
Tiger Blood - Big Steve;
White Noise Coalition - Closed;
Rosie Abbott - If Everything Was up To Me;
Anthony Greentree - Anne of Cleeves;
2 Sick Monkeys - Sayonara
Thanks for playing We Show Up On Radar - and a ton of other great music.
ReplyDelete